Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Performing preventive maintenance activities and responding to breakdowns.
- Technical expertise to fault find, maintain and continually improve automated injection moulding equipment, ancillary equipment and assembly processes
- Provide assistance to the New Product Introduction team implementing changes to existing equipment and the installation of new equipment.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment and be familiar with Work Instructions, Standard Operating Procedures and quality standards
- Ideally applicants should have experience of high-speed, high-volume production lines and an automotive background would be invaluable
- Ideally a time-served mechanical/electrical engineering apprenticeship and/or Level 3 engineering qualification but at a minimum, technical experience and exposure in electro/ mechanical/ pneumatics/ hydraulics scenarios
- The ideal candidate would be as competent with electrical work as he is with mechanical
- Excellent diagnostic, fault-finding and problem-solving abilities, someone demonstrating attention to detail and who will follow protocols and engage and support improvement activity
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK