Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
- To maintain buildings, plant and equipment located within the Coventry facilities.
- Complete site TPM programme
- Attend and complete breakdowns on plant and equipment
- Oversee outside contractors on site
- Maintain Building services in line with legislation and site expectations
- Maintain EHS equipment and systems
- Maintain maintenance service records
- Time served multi skilled maintenance engineer with 5 years’ experience
- Electrical background (BS 7671)
- Knowledge of waterjet cutting systems (advantage)
- Understanding of hydraulic systems and compression moulding presses
- Knowledge of steam generation (advantage)
- Ability to fault find on electrical and mechanical systems
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK