- To deliver and maintain sufficient attitude, approach, skill and knowledge to enable you to set-up, bring into safe operation, problem solve, improve and provide safe shut-down of tooling and processing equipment associated with the Injection Moulding operation and the manufacture/delivery of products to stock and the Warehouse and Logistics functions of the business.
- Working a day’s shift pattern, Monday to Friday 08:00-17:00
- Ensuring output is delivered to within the targeted cost, quality and time requirement, noting and reporting upon any variation to the target performance criteria or deviation from any expected operating parameters.
- To set-up and run all automated equipment associated to each production line or cell or task and is employed to process, assembly or pack output.
- To maintain to an accurate level required records and systems, enabling the monitoring and confirmation of equipment and process performance along with records detailing the volume of output and productivity.
- To complete with sufficient diligence and accuracy such monitoring, tests and checks as put in place to ensure output and performance is delivered within expected parameters and that such output meets any applied standards or specification requirement.
- To maintain such processing knowledge to enable accurate and efficient processing of the materials that may be utilised across the moulding operation and the processes employed to deliver output.
- To maintain a high-level housekeeping across your work area ensuring a safe and healthy work environment, safety standards are adhered to across the work area and work is completed to within agreed safe practice and legislation.
- To work collaboratively with your Colleagues to achieve the attainment of any business aims and objectives.
- To undertake any activity as directed by the Line Management and within current skill range or training to support the introduction of new activities, attitudes, skills or knowledge and/or the demonstration of professional competence.
- At all times during employment to devote sufficient attention to the duties and activities required by this employment and to faithfully and diligently perform such duties and powers assigned to the job holder.
- At all times promote the interests of the Company and any Group Company and to undertake any tasks in support of Company business objectives.
- Experience within an Injection Moulding production / engineering environment – to include demonstrable knowledge Tool Setting, Materials processing, Packing, Automation systems and robotics and ancillary and down-stream production equipment.
- Demonstrable materials processing knowledge
- Experience of setting, operating, and troubleshooting a wide range of production tooling within an Injection Moulding environment.
- Production Schedule Management Skills – the ability to work to plan and troubleshoot in delivering production objectives within agreed time scales and costs.
- Quality Management – to include process management and the ability to adhere to and improve agreed procedures.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK