- Setting of injection moulding machines for very busy industrial/moulding company.
- Machine sizes range from 22 tonne to 750 tonne with Robots Fitted.
- Accomplish organisation goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Must have previous experience of setting machines and Robots and be able to use various grades of material.
- Must be able to optimise machines and deal with 10 staff under their control
- Lifting, Manufacturing Quality, Controls and Instrumentation, Equipment Maintenance, Manufacturing Experience, Safety Management, Problem Solving, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Packaging, Production Planning,
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK