- To be the first point of contact for technical questions from the mould shop
- To provide a troubleshooting resource to the mould shop in response to Technical Support Requests
- To report tooling and machinery issues via maintenance request process
- To liaise with Mould Shop Manager for production priorities
- To support with team events such as 8D and APQP reviews
- To provide additional resource to the Technical & Commercial Manager in relation to o Design For Manufacture o Material Selection of Tool Design o Fault rectification through process, tooling or design alterations
- To work with the Tooling Maintenance Engineer to coordinate ‘non-chargeable’ repairs as necessary
- To assist in providing automated solutions throughout the mould shop processes in order to improve labour efficiency
- To provide cover for Shift Setters when appropriate (holidays/sickness)
- To adhere to health & safety standards, ensuring a safe working environment
- Minimum 5 years’ Injection moulding experience
- IMT3 qualified or equivalent
- Knowledge of Robotics, including 6 Axis
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge would be advantageous
- Flexibility in response to the business needs
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to follow clear instructions and procedures
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK