- Set machine and processing equipment to specification.
- Carryout tool changes to procedures and to standard tool change times.
- Adjusting machine settings to maintain the process to specification.
- Carry out process monitoring checks using Statistical Process Control techniques.
- Analyse and implement process improvement solutions.
- Working in development teams to introduce new materials, productions or processing technology.
- Identification of tooling conditions and repairs required.
- To ensure that the press complies with Current Health and Safety legislation, after tool changes and before hand-over to Operator.
- Basic programming of robots and de-gaters to handle products and complete any secondary process operation.
- Carry out quality checks at each stage of the injection moulding process, (1st and last-off samples).
- Knowledge of the properties and processing behaviour of polymer materials
- Basic knowledge of electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Familiar with analytical/diagnostic tools, SPC, FMEA, SMED
- Minimum of 2 years plastics injection moulding experience
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK