Injection Moulding Setter / Improver:
Relevant Job Titles:
Injection Moulding Setter, Injection Moulding Technician, Senior Setter, Process Technician
Responsible for the Setting and Operating of Moulding Machines within your section and assisting in completing orders on time at the correct quality and cost.
- To produce Products to:
- The correct Quality.
- The correct specifications and procedures.
- The required quantity and date, referring to the Loading Plan.
- To ensure that all material used is that requested on the works order and is in good condition at all times.
- To liaise with all members of the Department to ensure operations run smoothly.
- To assist in the cleaning, packing and sorting of products, part batching when necessary.
- To assist the Section Leader in maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
- To immediately report to the Supervisor any defects on equipment or mouldings.
- To carry out any other reasonable request from management.
- To ensure Health & Safety rules are maintained within your own work area and demonstrate a duty of care to colleagues, visitors, contractors, or anyone else on site.
- Responsible for reel changes
- Responsible for changing toolings
- Setting Optimisation to improve processing product
- To progress in order to assist overseeing bruderer presses for strip manufacture
- Set up of press dies for trim tools
- Experience with hot-runner tooling
- Knowledge of servo-feed for metal strip
- Comply with all current work instructions within the organisation.
- Comply fully with all current health, safety & environmental regulations in operation within the company whilst carrying out your duties.
- Carry out any reasonable task which falls within your capabilities