- The responsibilities will be to work collaboratively with other members of our small team to drive the continued development of some unique and bespoke manufacturing systems involving injection moulding, assembly, automation and associated tooling for a major project that we have been involved with for the last 2-3 years.
- Working on existing projects that require further development as they mature.
- This role will be part project engineer, part mechanical engineer – therefore a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, ISO9001 will be a minimum requirement.
- High level of hands-on experience of the injection moulding process and mould tooling – automation and assembly systems working knowledge would be extremely helpful.
- Electrical qualifications not necessary, but an extra box ticked if they possess these skills.
- Preferably degree qualified in mechanical engineering, or polymer processing, or other related subjects – its more about their ability to learn and develop using their own initiative than an academic qualification.
- At least 10 years’ experience within injection moulding
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with SOLIDWORKS (desirable)
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK