- Accurately check, weigh and pack mouldings to ensure quality, labelling and quantity meets correct standards and meets customer requirements
- Respond to Red Lights to maintain maximum machine utilisation
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping at all times
- Observe company Health and Safety policy and all company rules
- Use the Mattec Monitoring System to monitor machine performance and work schedules to reduce machine downtime
- Closely working with Shift Setters and Technical Supervisors
- Willingness to learn as full training will be provided
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK