- Provide Injection Mould tool repairs as directed.
- Maintain all Injection Mould tooling as directed.
- Minor Modifications of Injection Mould Tools.
- You will work in a modern well equipped Toolroom on Plastic Injection mould tools, Jigs and Fixtures. CNC/CAD-CAM and/or EDM experience would be beneficial but not essential. Training can be given where/if required.
- Accurate record keeping for tooling PPM systems.
- Manual Machining including Milling, Drilling, Turning and Grinding.
- Working with Single and Multi-cavity tooling.
- Ensuring all Injection Moulding tools are running efficiently when in Production run mode.
- Responsible for the completion and recording of all TPM checks.
- Undertake fault analysis and corrective actions when required.
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills. Must be self-motivated.
- Ideally you will be an experienced Engineering professional with a ‘hands on’ background working in a Plastics manufacturing based environment.
- The successful applicant should have a track record in Toolmaking and preferably experience of Plastic Injection Mould Tools.
- Valid Driving license is desirable
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK