- Assembling, fitting and repairing tools
- Following engineering drawings to measure and mark out the design for the tool
- Using machinery such as lathes, presses, milling machines and grinders to cut and shape the tools
- Using 2D and 3D computer aided design and manufacturing software (CAD/CAM)
- Using precision measurement instruments such as micrometers, gauges and vernier calipers to check the tool’s dimensions
- Monitoring the tools used on the manufacturing line to ensure efficient run rates and identify necessary repairs or possible improvements
- Attending machine breakdowns to identify the root cause and solve the problem
- Assisting with tool maintenance
- Previous experience is essential
- Relevant qualifications are desirable
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK