- To attend to and rectify any faults or damage to moulding tools as directed by the Tooling Manager.
- To maintain mould tools and to ensure that they are ready for use when required.
- To carry out any modifications to tools as required by customers as and when authorised.
- Manufacture new tools as and when required.
- Ensure that the toolroom equipment is operated in accordance with operating procedures and any faults are reported immediately.
- Assist Maintenance Department as and when required.
- Ensure that health and safety rules and regulations are complied with at all times.
- Adhere to and maintain company systems and procedures.
- Any other ad hoc duties that may be required in order to meet operational requirements.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK