- Control of all Raw material deliveries and stock control.
- Basic maintenance of all equipment and plant using appropriate documentation.
- Maintain and improve output levels where possible.
- Support the Team Leader in all aspects of Mixing, Grinding and Pelletising.
- Carry out all material tests.
- Ensure all production documentation is reported. Including via E mail.
- You will also be expected to carry out reasonable miscellaneous duties as assigned. You may also be required to work in other departments or at other locations as per your terms and conditions of employment.
- Competent in all aspects of Mixing Production.
- Competent in all aspects of grinding and pulverising.
- Competent in all aspects of pelletising.
- Competent in all aspects of mixing stock control.
- Competent in all aspects of production bookings.
- Competent in all aspects of material test methods.
- Competent in all aspects of processing documentation relating to breakdowns in the mixing department.
- A full understanding of the mixing manual.
- Demonstrate flexibility to undertake quarterly stock takes.
- Demonstrate a positive flexible approach at all times.
- Demonstrate the ability to accept change at all times.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK