- Supervision of the Company’s installation services on site to ensure optimum use of resources whilst maintaining effective cost control and excellent customer service, both on a daily and continuing basis.
- Ensure all employees, Agency Workers and Sub-Contractors are working in accordance with site protocol and clear adherence to Health and Safety of both themselves and any other person.
- Identify the level of risk in any installation by use of protocols and RAMS mitigate any potential risks to ourselves or others.
- Working closely with the Project Engineer and engaging with them regularly.
- Supervisory of all onsite labour including.
- To undertake RAMS update/ modification and present to the team as required.
- Ensure any plant and equipment is used in accordance with the RAMS and other HSE requirements.
- To present Toolbox Talks and to discuss specific risk assessments with the team.
- To undertake Point of Work Risk Assessments and present to the team.
- Maintain necessary site documentation.
- Collate and copy all daily paperwork such as disconnection sheets and protocols.
- Holder of a CSCS Card
- Industrial experience in the installation and relocation of industrial machinery/ production equipment or process plant.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical assembly layout drawings.
- Excellent Health & Safety knowledge and Standards.
- Experience of working within ‘time critical’ production environments.
- Very flexible approach to work
- Able to communicate effectively and provide good standard of customer service to internal customers
- Able to work well within both a team environment and/or independently
- Methodical, with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- IPAF (Cherry Picker/Scissor lift licence).
- Slinger banksman certification.
- Gantry Experience.
- Work at height.
- FLT licence (7-tonne and above), including the use of jib attachment.
- Overhead crane licence.
- Experience managing a team and collating daily paperwork e.g timesheets.
- Ability to travel and work away from home.
- High level of initiative, driven and self-motivated
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritise multiple tasks
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK