Mechanical Maintenance Technician
- Repair and inspection of equipment – typically lathes, milling machines, injection moulding machines, polishing and finishing equipment.
- Contributing to the delivery of the planned preventative maintenance (PPM) system.
- Assisting in the delivery of projects relating to the improvement of the site.
- Time served as a Mechanical Apprentice.
- Maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment.
- The ability to use machine tools such as lathes, drills, milling equipment, etc.
- Experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, etc. is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work as part of a team.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK