Mechanical Fitter x 4
- To assemble kit of parts using drawings and internal paperwork system
- To install pneumatic and hydraulic pipework
- To assist with testing of finished equipment and to complete test records
- To operate portable hand tools for drilling, grinding and sanding etc.
- To lift components and assemblies using slings and pendant crane in a safe and protective manner, training will be given
- To work within planned times for jobs, and to feedback deviations when necessary
- To supply feedback on machine and process improvements
- To work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, assisting other sections when required
- To support mechanical work within the maintenance team
- To work on customers’ sites as part of an installation & commissioning team
- To work on customers’ sites as part of the Customer Services team
- To maintain a safe and tidy environment within their working area
- To register their time each day using the company ERP system (time booking)
- To be aware of and follow all company Health & Safety policies and procedures
This role is working days only Monday – Thursday: 0730-1600 / Friday 0730-1230
- Pre-paid Overtime Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Life Assurance
- Have completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship
- Thorough methodical approach
- Able to interpret drawings and specifications
- Attention to quality
- Flexibility to undertake other tasks in other areas and on customers’ sites
- A high degree of self-motivation
- Flexibility to work additional house when required
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK