Mechanical Design Engineer
- Produce detailed fabrication and welding drawings
- Ensure our designs meet manufacturing, technical and customer requirements
- Work closely with factory/manufacturing teams to ensure optimum buildability
- Liaise with customers to ensure satisfactory sign off of design requirements
- Ensure the design process recognises current legislation, standards and codes of practice, where appropriate
- Make sure all drawings are in compliance with all welding codes of practise
- Design / Engineering related qualification
- Proficiency in Autodesk Inventor/Autocad
- Safety awareness and compliance
- Strong communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK