Brief Role Description:
We’re supporting our client, who are a leading global manufacturer of automotive components. Due to business growth, they are now in the market for a Materials Planner to join their growing team.
- Daily system review of the stock on hand
- Daily system review of potential issues and risk to supply to the plant
- Maintenance of MRP parameters to ensure stock held and ordered is within agreed parameters
- Weekly supplier schedule releases
- Liaise with Plant Logistics on cycle count results to identify potential supply risks created
- Daily supplier arrears reporting and recovery
- Recording of any additional costs incurred with suppliers and corrective actions where applicable
- Regular analysis of top 10 materials by value to identify potential cost-saving activities
- Management of supplier delivery slots and transport needs
- Vendor management, including raising of Non-Conformity Reports where required
- Support end of production / engineering changes to avoid obsolescence / ensure smooth introduction as required
- A proven track record within automotive Materials Planner
- Strong SAP experience are essential for this role
- Strong organisational skills
- Knowledge of MS Office packages, particularly excel.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK