- Ensure material is always available for the various manufacturing departments
- Ensure bagged materials are kept in an orderly fashion around the site and within the factory areas.
- Operate a Kanban system for materials to ensure stock availability.
- Liaise with production manager and leaders to support the use of recycled materials.
- Support with the loading recycled material systems
- Actively promote the use of recycled materials at all times.
- Monitor the scrap circuit in order to reduce the level of contamination or mixed materials in cages.
- Ensure DCE waste and central vacuum waste is separated to reduce the disposal cost.
- Openly encourage and support OCS (Operation Clean Sweep) activities.
- Carry out housekeeping to OCS standards around the materials yard and in mixing.
- Provide relief cover for Moulding and Extrusion grinding.
- Assist with loading and unloading lorries.
- Report any leaks around Dry blend and College road silos.
- Good communicator – in person and by phone and email.
- Manual handling ability.
- Good understanding of different materials.
- Licences for appropriate MHE including Combi trucks.
- Knowledge of the grinding and pulverising machines.
- Basic computer skills.
- Positive attitude at all times.
- Ability to pick up a phone.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK