Material Handler (Night)
- To move WIP between Cleanrooms depending upon production requirements
- To supply assembly parts to the Puresu cleanroom
- To remove finished products from the cleanrooms and transfer to the G2 Warehouse using the forklift and company vehicle and carry out associated AX transactions
- To supply all required materials to the manufacturing cleanrooms
- Support the Production Operators and Operations Co-ordinator on documentation and label printing
- Support the Logistics Team
- Comply with company regulations and operating procedures
- Engage in GEM initiatives
- Experience in warehousing and logistics operations
- Counterbalance forklift licence
- Full driving licence
- IT literate
- Effective communicator
- Good organisational skills
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK