Material Handler (Night)
• To move WIP between Cleanrooms depending upon production requirements
• To supply assembly parts to the Puresu cleanroom
• To remove finished products from the cleanrooms and transfer to the G2 Warehouse using the forklift and company vehicle and carry out associated AX transactions
• To supply all required materials to the manufacturing cleanrooms
• Support the Production Operators and Operations Co-ordinator on documentation and label printing
• Support the Logistics Team
• Comply with company regulations and operating procedures
• Engage in GEM initiatives
• Experience in warehousing and logistics operations
• Counterbalance forklift licence
• Full driving licence
• IT literate
• Effective communicator
• Good organisational skills
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK