Master Data Controller
- Setting up Item Master Records to ensure smooth running of ERP
- Uploading BoMs and consulting stakeholders on additional inputs
- ERP Data governance ownership
- Maintain data integrity and assist with roll out of mass updates throughout the company
- Running reports to assist in data integrity where required
- Helping shape the future of the company through data driven quality processes
- Netsuite development improvement processes support as required
- Flexible and adaptable to role as requirements could evolve throughout
- Experience handling data collation from multiple stakeholders across the business
- Exceptional attention to detail to provide accurate data entry and analysis
- Competence in manipulating data on Excel using v lookups and pivot table functions
- Accurate and efficient document administration
- Knowledge of Business Operations, Supply Chain & Manufacture a bonus
- Excellent time management to work towards SLA’s
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- A natural problem solver
- Strong level of IT skills
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK