Manufacturing Test Technician
- Proven practical experience of high-tech assembly or test (preferably within a regulated environment such as medical/pharmaceutical or aerospace)
- Rigorous attention to detail combined with the ability to keep accurate records in line, with cGMP
- A self-starter demonstrating the ability to manage your own time and prioritise your own work
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)
- A careful approach to assembly, lab and tool use
- An eagerness to learn and step out of one’s comfort zone
It would also be helpful if you have:
- Experience using test/measurement equipment such as bench power supplies and multi-meters
- Experience leading or participating in 6S and continuous improvement activities
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK