- Providing first-line hands support to the Production teams
- Verification, validating, and risk managing equipment, processes and inspection methods
- Identifying and implementing process improvement activities and product design changes to ensure compliance, continuous improvement, and scale up of manufacture
- Contributing to our internal knowledge database on diagnostics processes
- A strong background (medical device industry or similar) in a relevant engineering discipline or science discipline with knowledge of one or more of mechanical, electronics and software engineering disciplines
- A persistent problem-solving and continuous improvement mindset to engage in investigation and troubleshooting of complex electro-mechanical assemblies
- Experience of Process and Equipment verification and validation (e.g. FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Experience of introduction of new products or processes to production
- Familiarity of quality management systems in medical device or similar industry
- Ability to manage your own projects whilst working in an agile team
- Excellent communication skills compatible with mixed technical audiences
- A pro-active mindset in ensuring internal customers receive a high quality of service
- Desire to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams across the business
It would also be helpful if you have:
- Demonstrable interests in robotics or test automation
- Experience of Lean, Six Sigma or other relevant improvement methodologies
- Experience of reading log files, database contents, ElasticSearch
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK