- Work with colleagues in a safe environment adhering to safety procedures at all times
- Work with your team and the engineering teams to root cause and problem solve issues
- Assist with the introduction and validation of new tooling as required
- Maintain work areas in a clean and orderly manner by practicing good housekeeping
- Ability to work as part of a team and on one’s own initiative
- Day to day maintenance of production lines in a busy environment
- Experience in hydraulics and pneumatics would be desirable
- Experience in factory environment an advantage
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Self-motivated, high energy, positive attitude with initiative for timely completion of goods
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK