Maintenance Technician X2
- Fault diagnosis and rectification of problems on equipment in an effective and timely manner to support manufacturing.
- Carry out designated planned maintenance tasks, ensuring equipment and facilities are handed back to manufacturing in an operational safe state fit for purpose.
- To help ensure that all equipment and facilities are always kept in a safe condition.
- To build, assemble, install or modify equipment as instructed by relevant supervision.
- To carry out electrical and mechanical isolations for employees and other parties’ safety where necessary.
- To liaise with colleagues in the maintenance and manufacturing departments to ensure inter shift information flow about issues arising and solutions found.
- To put forward ideas and suggestions for improvements to maintenance performance wherever possible.
- Have an active role in continuous improvement projects within the plant.
- Completion of relevant records of faults and rectification carried out, to allow tracking and improvements to equipment and facilities.
- To be available for overtime as and when required.
- Generate reports as per business requirements.
- The ideal candidate for this role will be an apprentice served Multiskilled Electrical/Mechanical, electrical biased.
- Minimum ONC. 5+ years experience
- Significant experience of engineering and especially automated manufacturing equipment fault finding and improvement.
- Extensive electrical/mechanical knowledge
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK