- Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times.
- Ensure that reactive tasks across the site are completed and be proactive in identifying root causes and highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
- Ensure that work is correctly controlled through Engineering procedures, i.e. LOTOTO and the Permit System.
- Ensure that routine PPM is carried out on all M&E plant in accordance with site task schedules and asset lists.
- Ensure that all critical equipment operational issues are brought to the attention of Engineering management immediately.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork and computerised records are completed as required.
- Comply with all current work instructions within the organisation.
- Comply fully with all current health, safety & environmental regulations in operation within the company whilst carrying out your duties.
- Carry out any reasonable task which falls within your capabilities
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Engineering.
- 4+ years of engineering experience.
- Assembly and moulding equipment experience desired.
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team.
- IEE 17th or 18th Edition desired.
- PLC experience desired.
- Air and pneumatics training desired.
- Knowledge of HSE processes and standards.
- The chance to be part of a dynamic and collaborative team
- A competitive salary and 31 days holiday
- Flexible holiday buy/sell scheme
- Recognition and reward scheme
- Internal and external learning and development
- Subsidised Café
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK