Maintenance Engineers (Mechanical and Electrical)
- Diagnosing and fixing problems with manufacturing machines and mechanical parts
- Working with machine operatives for machine set ups and change overs
- Completing daily, weekly, monthly and yearly machine servicing
- Advising management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous
- Testing and inspecting electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures to ensure compatibility and safety of systems (Electrical Fitter only)
- General housekeeping duties
- Ensuring compliance with the Company’s policies including health and all good working practices within the factory
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of completing plant and machinery maintenance/ electrical repairs
- Ability to use mobile electronic equipment
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload in a systematic manner
- Be hard working and conscientious using initiative to reach suitable resolutions without constant supervision
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Hold a valid driving licence
- Willing to work shifts – days and afternoons
- Sound knowledge of hydraulics
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK