Reporting directly to the Group Operations Director you will be a key member of the team in ensuring the production facility is kept running.
You will be involved in all aspects of planned and reactive maintenance within the operation. Supporting the technical team to drive improvements in the business. This is a day’s-based role where the Engineer can really shape and develop the department.
- Be a key part of the Manufacturing Management Team
- Provide both Reactive & PPM maintenance
- Work on Injection Moulding and Robotic machinery
- Site Maintenance issues
- Be involved in Project Work
- Fault Finding both Electrically & Mechanically
- Build peer support and strong internal company relationships with other key management personnel.
- Identify gaps in skills and knowledge of self and work to improve capabilities through coaching, development and training.
- Carry out the planned maintenance schedule.
- Adhere to legislative controls of the company.
- Adhere to and promote Health & Safety Environment
- Provide Management Information as requested.
- General housekeeping.
- Live and demonstrate the company values
- Ensure a disciplined approach to data and root cause analysis.
- Work on projects that eliminate waste through all areas of manufacturing.
- Implement suitable continuous improvement processes to hit KPI’s.
Experience and Skills:
- Demonstrable record of continuous improvement techniques and of working within a lean manufacturing environment
- Maintenance Experience
- Fault Finding ability both Electrical and Mechanical
- Previous Injection moulding experience – Desirable
- Tooling knowledge – Desirable
- Builds trust, respect and rapport quickly and at all levels.
- Strong, professional communication skills.
- T. literate.
- Teamwork and cooperation.
- Organisational skills
- Ability to be flexible when dealing with tasks
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Mechanical/Electrical Qualifications
- The Maintenance Engineer must demonstrate a good standard of education.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK