- Performs preventive, scheduled and corrective repairs and servicing on all items of equipment and plant that includes injection moulding machines, material delivery system, chilled water supply, material driers and granulators.
- Must be able to fault find and troubleshoot electrical and electronic issues on injection moulding machines and associated equipment.
- Working on single and three phase components.
- Dealing with machine breakdowns and liaising with suppliers where necessary to identify root cause and perform repairs to restore production equipment in a timely manner.
- Record all maintenance tasks performed with any spares used and order spares where necessary to maintain stock location requirements.
- Will manage services maintenance and scheduling using external specialists.
- Comply with all company policies including health & safety.
- Must be fully qualified and trained electrical bias engineer.
- Able to read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings and use to troubleshoot input / output issues and carry out tests and repairs.
- Background of working with injection moulding machines and associated equipment.
- Ideally have experience of three and six axis robots.
- Be computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A proactive approach to regular interaction with other departmental teams, including Quality, Sales, Technical, Stores, and Despatch departments.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK