Maintenance Engineer –
- Maintaining all plant machinery to ensure safe, continual, and efficient operations.
- Ensuring that periodic and preventive maintenance are appropriately scheduled and accomplished, and that emergency troubleshooting and maintenance support are readily provided as needed.
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance of machinery
- Hydraulics / pneumatics maintenance
- Adhering to PPM schedules
- Reactive and preventive maintenance
- Achieving maintenance goals, activity scheduling and work completion to ensure manufacturing targets are continually achieved.
- Update records of work activities, tasks carried out, parts used through stores and instruction passed on between shifts.
- Work closely with manufacturers, suppliers and internal departments in finding ways to improve process and increase machine reliability and performance
- To demonstrate subject matter depth and breadth in the Plant Operation and Maintenance competency
- Maintenance and repair of injection moulding machinery or other types of plastics processing machinery
- Extensive experience in electrical and manufacturing engineering
- To demonstrate knowledge of plant operation principles, methods and processes.
- The ability to handle day-to-day and strategic issues, operational requirements and support of a manufacturing facility.
- To demonstrable analytical skills with sound problem solving ability.
- To be a self-starter with initiative and be able to work individually and within a team with minimum supervision
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK