The successful Maintenance Engineer candidate will have responsibility such as;
- Maintaining all plant machinery to ensure safe, continual, and efficient operations.
- Ensuring that periodic and preventive maintenance are appropriately scheduled and accomplished, and that emergency troubleshooting and maintenance support are readily provided as needed.
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance of machinery
- Hydraulics / pneumatics maintenance
- Adhering to PPM schedules
- Reactive and preventive maintenance
- Achieving maintenance goals, activity scheduling and work completion to ensure manufacturing targets are continually achieved.
- Update records of work activities, tasks carried out, parts used through stores and instruction passed on between shifts.
- Work closely with manufacturers, suppliers and internal departments in finding ways to improve process and increase machine reliability and performance
The ideal candidate will need the following keys skills experience and/or qualifications:
- To demonstrate Subject matter depth and breadth in the Plant Operation and Maintenance competency
- Maintenance and repair of injection moulding machinery or other types of plastics processing machinery
- Extensive experience in electrical and manufacturing engineering
- To demonstrate knowledge of plant operation principles, methods and processes.
- The ability to handle day-to-day and strategic issues, operational requirements and support of a manufacturing facility.
- To demonstrable analytical skills with sound problem solving ability.
- To be a self-starter with initiative and be able to work individually and within a team with minimum supervision