- Shifts – Double days (0600-1400 / 1400-2200) weekly rotating
- Reduce downtime relating to breakdowns
- Supporting the production team, the Maintenance Engineer will have a pro-active approach in maintenance and diagnosing system faults.
- New installations and identifying continuous improvement ideas
- Planned maintenance (PPM) and reactive maintenance
- Organise and control any external/specialist contractors to assist with the daily duties and planned projects where applicable
- Multi-skilled engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) – Bias towards Electrical
- Have a passion for fault finding and improvements
- Attention to detail with confidence to suggest and implement improvements and changes
- Experience in a busy production/manufacturing environment
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK