- All reactive and planned mechanical and electrical maintenance of production equipment on site, including CNC Mills, Injection Moulding machines, Tool Toom equipment.
- General maintenance of the building and surroundings and ensure documentation of all maintenance is complete.
- Carry out root cause analysis to pre-empt potential equipment failure as well as recommend and implement improvements to reduce down time.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment, with qualifications in both electrical and mechanical engineering, including 17th
- Able to read and interpret hydraulic and electric drawing and safely operate hand held and stationary power tools.
- Competent in comprehending and following printed and computer-screen instructions as well as direction from supervisors or technical leads.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written to be able to build relationship across internal departments and levels.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK