- To maintain all plant and machinery on the company site.
- To install new plant and equipment.
- To carry out planned preventative maintenance as instructed, and identify areas for improvement.
- To diagnose and analytically solve machine related problems.
- To ensure that all work carried out is undertaken using safe working practices, whilst ensuring the safety of persons operating on or around machine.
- To install and repair plant and equipment, ensuring all safety requirements are met and adhered to.
- To work within the Works Engineering team, supporting and assisting colleagues as and when required.
- To gather Works Engineering data on a regular basis.
- To update information onto the Maintenance computer system.
- To undertake training as and when required.
- To work with other departments on projects.
- To instruct/train company employees as and when required.
- To communicate by written and verbal means using the Company communication channels to ensure the understanding of colleagues and management.
- To have an active involvement in improvement activities to support the achievement of departmental and company objectives.
- To ensure that housekeeping within the area is maintained in a satisfactory condition.
- Injection moulding experience and electrical bias
- A recognised apprenticeship in Mechanical or Electrical Maintenance or equivalent
- HNC Qualified or relevant experience.
- Suitable background experience in a manufacturing environment, ideally related to the plastics industry & injection moulding.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK