- Ensure customer delivery: feed and monitor the sequencer, supervise preparation and loading of finished products into trucks, track shipments, communicate all shipment failures, implement customer Misdeliveries per Million (MPM) follow up and contribute to its reduction.
- Ensure adequate production lines supplies: assure the cleanness and tidiness of stocking areas, ensure feeding of production lines (small train), supervise the unloading of pieces and measure suppliers MPM and manage a warning system in picking zone.
- Conduct the implementation of logistics basics: booking operations, traceability, labelling, container management, etc.
- Monitor visual management system: deploy visual First In First Out (FIFO) and install physical alert systems.
- Organise equipment and human resources.
- Look for productivity gains.
- Manage, train and coach logistics operators team.
- During the pursuit of all duties of the Code of Ethics and the Code of Management will be adhered to at all times.
- Supervisory experience, experience in a PC&L environment
- Degree or equivalent
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK