- Ensure customer delivery: feed and monitor the sequencer, supervise preparation and loading of finished products into trucks, track shipments, communicate all shipment failures, implement customer Mis deliveries per Million (MPM) follow up and contribute to its reduction.
- Ensure adequate production lines supplies: assure the cleanness and tidiness of stocking areas, ensure feeding of production lines (small train), supervise the unloading of pieces and measure suppliers MPM and manage a warning system in picking zone.
- Conduct the implementation of logistics basics: booking operations, traceability, labelling, container management, etc.
- Monitor visual management system: deploy visual First In First Out (FIFO) and install physical alert systems.
- Manage the personnel issues of the assigned team: Ensure daily team management: assure appropriate headcount, ensure the respect of standardised work methods, assure presence on the floor to answer questions or address problems.
- Develop the team: ensure proper staffing, integrate new team members, foster individual development plans, advise, and arrange for appropriate training, assure punctual job evaluations, etc.
- Look for productivity gains.
- Manage team performance: know team problems, define areas for performance improvements with team members, drive teamwork, lead problem solving groups, lead workshops on quality improvement (5S, TPM, 6M…).
- Drive actions for improvement: communicate with the PC+L Manager, Warehouse and Production Supervisors of other shifts, and support functions to ensure a transparent information flow, collaborate to define improvement areas and action plans.
- Ensure that working conditions are fully compliant with Group HSE standards: interfere in production line in case of safety risks and drive improvement of working conditions and ergonomics.
- During the pursuit of all duties the code of Ethics will be adhered to at all times
- Associate degree in engineering/Diploma, with a specialisation in Production
- 1-3 years of experience in production in an industrial environment
- Team Player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Operational level of English
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK