- Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another, ‘perfectly’ every time
- Arrange transportation and orchestrate deliveries to meet agreed customer SLAs
- Timely escalation of any delivery disruption
- Prepares inbound and outbound shipment paperwork to meet local and international requirements
- Identify and implement process improvements associated with shipping and transportation that result in improved shipping performance
- Proactively builds productive collaborative working relationships within Customer Fulfilment and other functions (Product Support, Service & Support, Prof Ed, Commercial and Manufacturing teams)
- Helps identify ‘best practise’ to be adopted by other regional fulfilment teams
- Creates KPI reports (OTIF, lead time etc..) for performance management purposes
- Customer focused
- Be a self-starter, who is resilient with strong organisational and planning skills
- Possess a strong sense of urgency and ability to multitask and adapt to quickly changing priorities
- Have strong data driven analytical skills
- Be educated to degree level, coupled with significant professional experience in Logistics and warehouse operations
- A collaborative style of working will ensure success in this role
- Proactive effective communicator with internal and external Stakeholders
It would also be helpful if you have:
- Knowledge of Customs and HMRC processes
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge and experience in transport and international trade
- Knowledge of international returns
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK