Summary of role and responsibilities- Logistics Operative:
To process orders in accordance with company procedures and standards.
To assist in the control of safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch of goods including:
- goods in handling and inspection
- storage in accordance with warehouse plan
- dealing with sales orders
- packing and dispatch
- materials handling
- processing of administration associated tasks
- Assist in the achievement of quality and KPI targets
- To work on own initiative in the absence of Supervisor
- Communicate with the Supervisor or Managers regarding customer and product issues
- Maintain company records for stock and sales shipments resolving any issues which arise
- Maintain cleanliness of the work environment
- Assist with stock checks
- Comply with company regulations and operating procedures
- Support other areas of the business as required
- Engage in GEM initiatives
Skills and experience:
- Experience of handling and storage of clean room manufactured products
- Effective communicator with good team skills
- Ability to work on own initiative / adapt to urgent requirements
- Awareness of BS EN ISO 9001 and cGMP standards
- Methodical approach with high attention to detail
- Strong administration skills with computer literacy
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK