- Daily management of the Logistics and Planning team.
- Logistics control and planning
- New methods application
- Plant Layout (People and Product)
- Plant Indicators Monitoring: OEE, Labour Efficiency, Scrap,
- MOI Effectiveness, Deviations
- KPI Indicators, Progress Plan and Action Plans
- Stimulate continuous improvement culture
- Collaboration with Engineering regarding planning, assembly and start-up of new projects
- Coordination with HR Manager regarding resource planning and future needs
- Ensure effective labour training by applying Multiskilling Matrix
- Ideally looking for someone who can really take this role to the next level, with a natural affinity toward our values.
- The candidate will have worked in an automotive environment, ideally Just In Time as a people manager, responsible for the achievement of logistics based KPI’s and a demonstrable background of inspirational and collaborative leadership.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, able to prioritise.
- Experience of Lean manufacturing tools and techniques from basic 5S to more advanced digital solutions, we use SAP and previous experience of this would be highly beneficial.
- An understanding of the dynamics of a unionised environment.
- Humble, respectful and committed to excellent team work
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK