- Plan shipments based on product availability and customer requests
- Track orders to ensure timely deliveries
- Prepare shipping documents (like invoices, purchase orders and bills of lading)
- Coordinate our supply chain procedures to maximize the quality of delivery
- Maintain updated records of orders, suppliers, and customers
- Oversee the levels of our warehouse stock and place orders as needed
- Provide information to customers about the status of their orders
- Along with working with in-house personnel, work with, ‘Customers & Suppliers’
- Work with the production team, and report to ‘Production Manager & Company Directors’
- Work experience as a Logistics Administrator, Warehouse Administrator, or similar role
- Knowledge of logistics software or transport management systems
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Good communication skills
- Warehouse, Logistics, or relevant field
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK