Lead Maintenance Engineer
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal codes and regulations.
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work
- Contribute to the development of maintenance budget and ensure compliance
- To undertake a proactive approach in ensuring all plant and equipment is fully operational and fit for purpose
- Keeping company records – Water treatment, machine service, Fire and sprinklers, L8
- Ordering and controlling machine spares.
- Develop & Mentoring apprentices
- Gathering quotations for machine improvements/ Breakdowns
- Liaising with on-site contractors
- Timed served apprenticeship
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an injection moulding environment
- Multi skilled mechanical / electrical
- 3 years leadership experience
- Automation experience
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK