Late-Shift CNC Machinist
- Setting up and running of Haas VMS with trunnion, UMC750, Bridgeports and CMS Ares 5 axis CNC machines.
- Machining of patterns, moulds and component trimming for carbon fibre components.
- The machining of different types of material including Tooling board, Aluminium, MCP and Carbon fibre.
- Using Haas, Heidenhain and Fanuc controls effectively.
- Using Setup sheets and drawings to machine various parts to a high level of accuracy, to tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Effective team player and communicator.
- Good verbal communication and listening skills.
- Measure all the parts machined to drawings.
- Good verbal communication and listening skills
- Ability to listen to and follow instructions
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Used to working in a fast-moving environment
- Problem Solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Excellent accuracy level
- Constant aware of health and safety
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK