Laboratory Test Engineers
- Reporting to Laboratory Manager
- Perform testing to client requirements and in accordance with appropriate test plans and procedures
- Accurate reporting of test results
- Liaising and supporting other members of test laboratory to maintain efficiency and effectiveness
- Create, modify & interpret test procedures.
- Maintain and service laboratory equipment
- Seek for improvements to the testing process
- Understand and contribute to the Calibration process
- Identify and recommend new equipment
- Attend and contribute at client meetings
- Disciplined administrative skills and good knowledge of typical IT tools (Microsoft Office etc)
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- A technical or practical understanding of water related products/fittings
- An understanding of UK water fittings regulations
- Familiar with plumbing systems and fittings
- Contribute to quality meetings
- Experience of working within ISO17025 & ISO17065 environment.
- Patient, Adaptable & Flexible
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Collaborative and empathetic team worker
- Maintain attention to detail.
- Customer focused
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK