Laboratory Technician – Responsibilities:
What will the role include?
- Testing and sampling concrete and cementitious materials using wet chemical techniques
- Following and adhering to standard operating procedures
- Following health and safety COSHH procedures
- Providing accurate test results for appropriate reporting
To be a Chemistry Technician, you will have experience of working within a chemical laboratory environment in the concrete industry would be advantageous but not essential however you must have an interest in the field of work. All necessary training will be provided. Communication is key for this role; you will be able to make an impact and work well within a team.
- Mon-Fri 8:15-17:00 although flexibility with working hours will be required
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays (increased with service)
- Enhanced pension
- Paid overtime
- Free, independent employee assistance programme, offering confidential information, support, advice and counselling, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Working for a leading organisation that supports internal progression and promotion
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK