IT Network Technician
- Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be unafraid of incorporating cutting edge technology in all that you implement, whilst always maintaining professionalism. With real world projects issued from the start you will be responsible for the configuration and build of servers, switches and Wi-Fi, through to process troubleshooting and Helpdesk support.
- Your remit will cover both hardware and software concepts and you will be comfortable explaining complex topics whilst displaying a passion towards learning. You need to have a hands-on approach, getting involved and putting customer focus at the heart of what you do.
Skills and experience:
- VLAN configuration – you need to show us this is your passion.
- A strong understanding of TCP/IP & subnetting – this will be tested.
- Cisco Meraki switch configuration, HP a bonus
- Building & supporting Windows server environments
- Troubleshooting LAN faults
- Patching Comms Cabinets & Modules, (Cat6A experience desirable)
- 3 Years+ experience in a specifically IT Networking related role.
- IT Certification in a field (E.g., IT related Degree or certification)
- IPAF certified a bonus.
- Maintaining current inventory systems
- Supporting Helpdesk Function
- Assisting office relocations
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK