- Forecast, manage, and improve the process of ensuring the Field Service teams have all the equipment and engineering consumables that are required globally.
- Manage any third party relationships relating to field service equipment.
- Work with Supply Chain and Customer Fulfilment to ensure equipment is sourced, stored, and maintained where appropriate on a global scale.
- Support third party service distributors on-boarding and management of field service equipment.
- Experience planning and forecasting equipment needs in a service or medical device organisation.
- Experience with Supply Chain and/or logistics management.
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external customers, and third-party organisations.
- A good understanding of process development and improvement.
In addition, it is desirable for you to have experience of any of the following:
- Experience working with third-party organisations
- Experience working in hospitals or with medical professionals
- Experience of using field service management tools, such as ServiceMax
- Operational excellence training (Six Sigma, Lean Management)
- Experience with risk management in a highly regulated environment (ISO 13485:2016 or ISO 14971:2019 desirable)
- Experience working with people with different languages and cultures
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK