- Delivering the role in line with company values of One Team, Accountability, Ambition and Passion
- Ensuring that the ERP system is maintained and accurate at all times along with completing all day-to-day tasks for inventory and warehouse management
- Strong excel skills and experience in developing and producing management reports
- Experienced in analysing volumes of data either through work or education
- Have an eye for detail and relish the opportunity to work as part of an awesome team in a dynamic, fast-moving business
- Extremely efficient and organised
- Proactive approach to problem solving and ensure challenging deadlines are met
- Knowledge of ERP software (SAGE or similar) would be an advantage although not essential
- A recent graduate with a degree in finance or Business Management or similar with at least a one-year undergraduate placement in an operations team or someone already in an operations team with experience of producing management reports
- A minimum of one year’s work experience is preferable along with a sound understanding of business systems and processes
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK