Internal Sales Co-Ordinator
- Liaising with customers and accurately responding to their requests and working closely with other departments, such as purchasing and operations to ensure on time delivery
- Translation of customer’s descriptions and codes to ensure they receive exactly what they require
- Providing technical solutions to customer requirements, obtaining the information from the Product or Sales Manager if unsure
- Offering application advice, obtaining the information from the Product or Sales Manager if unsure
- Working closely with product management to communicate missing or anomalous product information
- Providing sales quotations via email, telephone or through the Winman system
- Processing and updating quotes, orders and proformas on Winman
- Back-to-back manufacturing orders for inhouse manufacture or sub-assembly, liaising with purchasing/factory when unsure or advice is required
- Resolving customer queries or issues and updating the relevant information on the order and updating the Continual Improvement log
- Reviewing the outstanding transport issues when on the early shift, liaising with DPD/APC to resolve the issues and updating the Continual Improvement log
- Monitoring the margins on orders and raising concerns with the Team Leader
- Diarising manufacturing orders for release when we are waiting on import stock
- Experience required within a customer facing environment such as retail or a contact centre
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team and demonstrate initiative
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Sales background desirable, but not essential
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK