Overview: Internal Communications Consultant
- (Home-based with some office visits (Gloucester) / Contract – £200-£245 per day) – Inside IR35, Umbrella
- Closing Date for Applications: Thursday 13th May 2021
- The development and delivery of the effective communications strategy for the TCO
- Providing expert advice and guidance to the TCO management team on all internal communications and engagement activities.
- Delivery of specific communications and campaigns
- Manage the internal communication channel mix.
- Support the communications for those teams moving into the Technical Client Organisation.
- Design and manage the TCO all staff briefings and the TCO senior leadership team briefings,
- Manage the roll out and delivery of employee engagement survey activity and support the TCO leadership teams to interpret and communicate the results.
- Support the Generation and HPC internal and external communications team by identifying local good news stories for internal publications and local and on-line media.
- Oversee the use of the company and TCO brand ensuring brand values and guidelines are adhered to.
- Develop strong links with central communications teams and in the other business units.
- Provide consultancy advice to leadership teams.
- Regularly review the effectiveness of communications (channel and content)
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- The post holder will be educated to degree level qualification or equivalent.
- Significant demonstrable experience of internal communications in a complex industry.
- Excellent communications skills with demonstrable written, verbal and presentational ability.
- An understanding of digital communications technologies.
- High degree of self-confidence and the ability to work as part of a team or on own initiatives.
- Strong relationship building skills with a reputation for integrity, evoking trust and openness in leadership, colleagues and team members alike.
- An engaging and persuasive communicator at all levels in the organisation
- Highly energetic, self-reliant and a self starter and calm under pressure
- Good networking skills for working with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Creative and innovative, with the ability to design solutions, facilitate workshops, etc in an engaging way.
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
- Energy experience helpful, but not mandatory
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK